Saturday, June 4, 2011

one of many London nights




@101 Centre Point faces of grey mass metropolitan kids
working their asses off for the weekends out on drinking and shagging,
tempting to get noticed for 9inch heels and hooker dresses with red undies...
Here magic happens in the toilets, on the streets, love doesn't exist,
it's the lust, greed and ego that drives us.
You gotta love London nights.

My friend just texted me that there is a party going on the roof of the one of the most luxurious hotels in central London, and when I say luxurious I mean ridiculously expensive kind of way, like 400 quid a night way. Well, my friend works there and he says that there are some girls, BBQ and drinks, staff party you know, and he asks me if I would like to join him tomorrow night as they are planning to continue the party and go out to some club. Honestly, I would do anything to get there, but I am just after work completely knackered and pissed off that my week sucked so much that I just can't show up in some staff party to get wasted, cheer up those lonely hotel guys and girls, you know it's like I am sort of a clown or joker. I know I could get wasted, get a hard-on some milf bitch staff manager and go home peacefully, knowing that no-one's feelings were hurt and I got my night-out for free. But the thing is that I'm always some sort of a wing man, like last week at 101 Centre Point. Long story short, three black girls, one French milf, three English girls and a few Italian tourists, all you could die for. And what's funny, I just got a bit drunk, slapped a few assess, made a few pecks on a cheek for those lonesome girls on Saturday night begging for a good shag... and I and my friend just left on a sunrise with no pussy, money or self respect to bring back home, but happy as kids sucking gf's tits, you would’ve seen the grins on our faces. Booze did the job, I guess I was everywhere in the club, shaking hands, hugging, chatting and kissing with everyone, I remember people taking pictures of me because I've put a cocktail straw through my earring hole and made a knot with it to keep it in place, some stupid idea, I know, wacky shit. But still I got a great night with my mate. What happened next few hours would better be untold to anyone as far as the definition goes, we are the trouble kids, can't stay away from any problems, doesn't matter what the consequences are. Oh, and the line I use when I got to the girl is – “You see my friend over there?”- Then I point to one of my friends-“…Well, he is sort of into you, I mean WOW! You’re gorgeous… Do you want to meet him? He is very jealous… Thank you!”, and then I just kiss her on forehead and move on surfing around the club like crazy. Hopefully, my friend gets a girl. ‘Stupid!’ – You think. Yeah maybe, but in the end everything goes back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment